I provide individual counseling for adults.
Areas of Focus:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Lasting effects of difficult experiences such as abuse, neglect, assault, life-threatening injury, traumatic loss of a loved one, or other distressing events
- Complex Trauma (c-PTSD)
- Dissociative Disorders, such as DID
- Anger/Mood Swings
- Personality Disorders
Treatment Styles that I use:
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Parts Work (Ego State Therapy, similar to IFS/Internal Family Systems)
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) skills
- Person-Centered Counseling
Rates & Insurance
My standard fee is $125 per 55-60 minute counseling session.
I am in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Husky / Medicaid / State Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna / Evernorth
- Beacon Health Options
- Optum / United Healthcare / Connecticare
- If you have another private commercial insurance, check to see if behavioral health services may be billed out-of-network. You are responsible for checking your benefit coverage.
Sliding Scale: I have a limited number of reduced-rate slots available for those who may not be able to afford my full fee. To see if you qualify for the sliding scale program, visit Open Path to learn more and sign up.
Note: I am unable to accept Medicare or Medicare supplement plans due to federal laws which prohibit counselors from participating in Medicare.
- If you have both Medicare and another insurance, such as Medicaid, your services may be covered by the secondary insurance (subject to authorization).
**If you are not insured and have low income, you may be eligible for Medicaid and may apply at any time during the calendar year. To see if you qualify, visit Access Health CT or call (855) 805-4325.**
Making an Appointment
You will receive an email response within 3-5 business days. I am unavailable to answer phone calls and have limited time to return messages, so this is the most efficient way to reach me about scheduling.